- Clean, sand, mask and tape aircraft and/or aircraft parts for paint with supervision.
- Mix, apply, and smooth cosmetic fillers.
- Demonstrate consistent ability to perform tasks with limited errors or rework.
- Properly use PPE as required, to include respirator, and PPE for hazardous materials.
- Work overtime as determined by business need.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our client offers maintenance services from basic inspections to major rebuilds for helicopters.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs