• You have 0 – 2 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
• You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
• You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
• You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
• You will obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
• You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
• You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
• You are able to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
• You have basic PC skills
• You have an A Certification, P Certification, or A&P Certificate - preferred not required
• You have a GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate - preferred
• You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft - preferred
A global transportation company with production and engineering sites in countries, and a worldwide network of service centers.
The industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs