The A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspect sand performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You have an A & P Certificate
- You have a minimum of 2 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- You have Bombardier aircraft model experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to train other employees
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
A global transportation company with production and engineering sites in countries, and a worldwide network of service centers.
The industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs