The Company will provide appropriate assistance in job training to enable employees to perform all necessary job functions including the following:
1. Working from drawings/CATIA, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, software programs and test procedures, perform any inspection of parts and assemblies including processes and materials.
2. Dimensionally inspect parts or assemblies.
3. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes and procedures.
4. Inspect vendor, subcontractor or company parts and assemblies.
5. Follows a pre-determined sequence of own work.
6. Prepare and maintain Quality records.
7. Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by cross training and assisting other employees including cross-training in the Assembly Technician function or functions supported.
In addition, each employee may be asked, on occasion, to complete other duties and responsibilities as required by Spirit leadership. Training and certification will be provided for the additional work when required.
Seeking A&P mechanics in Macon, GA
Seeking a Sheet Metal Mechanic in Macon, GA
Examines, repairs, assembles, and tests aircraft accessories, such as engines, power brake units, auxiliary electric motors, spark igniters, valves, pumps, fuselage, wings, and oil and fuel tanks, using hand tools and testing devices, and following shop orders and manufacturer's specifications.
Seeking a Sheet Metal Mechanic in Nashville, TN
Strom Aviation has a need for 4 A&P Mechanics for a contract position in Middletown, DE.