The Craft Worker, Wood Finisher is responsible for performing cabinetry finishing work on aircraft interiors under the direction of a Crew Chief.
• Accomplishes cabinetry finishing by utilizing blueprints, sketches, design drawings or design specifications.
• Assists in planning and performs a variety of finishing operations including sanding, spraying, staining, and buffing
• May assist with reassembling cabinet hardware when needed.
• Utilizes power tools and other equipment to accomplish cabinetry modifications, (i.e., dual pump gun, heated pump gun, cup gun, D.A. sander, finish sander, buffer, and U.V. equipment, etc.).
• Complies with all safety practices and participates in facility general housekeeping efforts.
• Responsible for knowing, understanding, following, promoting and continuously improving company practices and procedures.
• May perform other duties as required by the department.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs