Currently seeking an Airworthiness Inspector for Savannah, GA
Airframe and Powerplant License required.
The Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews related paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition with all required documentation properly completed and filed.
- Responsible for all Quality Control inspections on aircraft/components in the Repair Station..
- Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA approved/acceptable data.
- Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting.
- Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft/components.
- Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner.
- Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to service.
- Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight activities.
- Mentors technicians on effective documentation
- Communicates with management as required to identify work assignments and delivery schedules.
- Continually monitors repair station compliance with FAR Part 145 and the FAA accepted site Repair Station and Quality Control Manual.
- Completes FAA required conformity inspections and complies certification data for presentation to the FAA for approval.
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
Unique Skills: Must be able to support AAP on all shifts 24 /7 on extended or alternate shifts and weekends.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Graduate/GED.
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Four (4) years aircraft experience on large/mid-size aircraft.
- Proficient in the utilization of Federal Aviation Regulations, FAA forms and documents.
- Proficient in blueprint reading and interpretation, shop mathematics and QC Procedures.
This facility designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
This facility's #1 core value is INTEGRITY. They are looking for a person who has integrity, has a good attitude, and is looking for a long term opportunity to grow with the largest corporate aircraft manufacturer in the world.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs