Candidate will be performing checks, repairs both routine and non routine on heavy commercial aircraft.
• Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
• Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
• Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
• Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
• Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
• This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing
A&P Mechanic with 5+ years experience on commercial aircraft.
High school education or equivalent.
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs