Seeking an Assistant Chief Inspector in Fargo, ND
The Assistant Chief Inspector is responsible to assist in the leading and managing of personnel
assigned to the inspection department within the repair station. They will ensure systems and
procedures result in a quality product within manufacturers’ and FAA guidelines and
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for assisting with the direction, planning and layout of the details for inspection
standards, methods, and procedures to be used by the company’s FAA repair station in
accordance with FAA regulations and manufacturers’ specifications.
• Ensure all logbooks, service bulletins (SB), and airworthiness directive (AD) research is
accomplished prior to completion of the aircraft inspection.
• Assist in overseeing the manuals, procedures, and insure the maintenance department is in
compliance with all regulations.
• Assist in the compliance of the repair station’s Repair Station Quality Control & Training
• Determine technical data on all articles overhauled or repaired by the repair station are secured
and kept current with latest revisions by inspectors.
• Inspect aircraft for airworthiness and ascertain inspections are properly performed on all
completed work and that the appropriate inspection records, reports and forms used by the repair
station are executed correctly prior to releasing the product for return to service.
• Responsible to follow and comply with all aviation safety rules and regulations
• Must be able to work scheduled hours as assigned by your supervisor.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor.
• This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug & alcohol
testing to be completed as required by the FAA.
• Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license is required
• Current Inspection Authorization (IA) required
• Related aircraft maintenance experience
• Preference given to candidate with experience in Cessna, Pilatus, Learjet and Cirrus aircraft
• Experience and knowledge of aircraft/engine maintenance records and logbooks
• Previous experience as an Inspector a plus
• Analytical ability to objectively evaluate other individuals’ job performance from a
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a Team Member
Having well-maintained aircraft is absolutely critical. That’s why their safety is their passion. Their clients depend on them for the proper maintenance of their aircraft and for absolute mechanical safety. To ensure that they are on the leading-edge of aircraft industry standards, they annually invest thousands of dollars into training.
Their maintenance department is staffed by experienced, professional and highly-trained A&P Certified Technicians.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs