- Works from drawings, blueprints manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations and work sheets and company, military and customer specifications and procedures.
- Inspects for proper installations and integrity.
- Approves and stamps acceptable assemblies and reject assemblies not meeting requirements.
- Exhibit quality and efficiency when sealing, filling joining services that depicts a quality finish.
- Able to work independently after being trained, sign into proper jobs as well as buy off all work completed at the end of each shift.
- Maintains necessary documentation and records. Refers any unusual problems to supervision.
- Keeps work areas clean and orderly.
- Adheres to all applicable safety and operational procedures and directives.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required.
- 5+ Years of Experience sealing aircraft fuel cells
- Seeking candidates able to work in Confined Spaces
- High School Diploma or Accredited GED is required.
- Must be willing to work any shift (day/night), weekends and over time if required.
- This position requires kneeling, stooping, bending, lifting up to 50lbs., pushing, pulling, maneuvering around and working in tight, confined spaces, lying on back and drilling up, etc
Client designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems, and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So, whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, client is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs