Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to conduct operational testing and troubleshooting on avionics systems and components.
- Performs the installation and functional test of avionics components and systems on aircraft per engineering specs, blueprints and/or maintenance manuals.
- Repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Demonstrate effective repair techniques using acceptable practices.
- Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability. Ensures that all work performed on the aircraft is properly and completely documented and ready for inspection.
- Comply with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations. Provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, Experience, Licenses, Etc:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Avionics certification or technical training.
- 6 years of similar or equivalent avionics experience and/or training in the business aviation industry or military.
- VIP Completion Center
- Part 145 Station
- Lead innovator in engineering luxury aircraft
- Aircraft serviced: Airbus Corporate Jets, Boeing Business Jets, Bombardier Business aircraft and Sukhoi Business Jet
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs