Responsible for the return to service of all assigned articles to include completion of all work orders and all
other required documentation from pre-planning to delivery of the aircraft
Conduct all inspections of airframes, engines, components and modifications utilizing the relevant tools
and/or equipment, as applicable, to ensure conformity with specifications and standards as defined in the
repair station manuals.
2. Accomplish all assigned inspection tasks, including maintenance, avionics, and fabrication inspections,
and associated documentation review, while maintaining liaison with maintenance and/or production
personnel in order to expedite the maintenance and/or modification operation.
3. Use precise measuring and test equipment.
4. Audit task cards, non-routines and associated work order package documentation prior to release of
5. Ensure log book/research is completed. Review all entries and other required documentation which
accurately records the maintenance and/or modification performed.
6. Complete AD research as necessary.
7. Receive paperwork from Maintenance Lead to ensure documentation is completed and ready in
conjunction with delivery of the aircraft.
8. Review completed documentation of work performed by others, conducts inspections and performs
functional tests as needed. Sign off as “Inspected By”.
9. Compute weight and balance data and revise equipment lists.
10. Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise assigned