Responsible for the return to service of all assigned articles to include completion of all work orders and all
other required documentation from pre-planning to delivery of the aircraft
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient knowledge and expertise with all aspects of Maintenance and Inspection procedures including
Non Destructive Testing.
2. Strong knowledge of RSQM, FAR and FAA guidelines for airworthiness.
3. Strong knowledge of computers and related software.
4. Familiarity with foreign airworthiness regulations such as EASA would be an advantage.
5. Willing to work overtime with little or no notice.
6. Willing to work Shifts