MUST HAVE HELD ACTIVE CLEARANCE IN PAST 24 MONTHS. Must have own tools.
Job Description: - Structural Technician required with current active U. S. Secret Security Clearance
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Experience reading and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, and process specifications to perform structural modification/repair
- Experience using tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts
- Experience performing close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas
- Experience locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure
- Experience performing efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes
- Works under general direction