Seeking Interior Mechanics in Kansas City, MO
Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
Works under general supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
1. Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels). Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
2. Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
3. Prepare and install aircraft interior items in accordance with company operation procedures and quality standards.
4. Remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors. Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations.
5. Assist technicians, under supervision, with aircraft maintenance requirements.
SIDA Badge Required - No Felonies (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft) - Project will be for Southwest Airlines
Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas (Client Strongly recommends experience on B737 and B767 experience)
High School Diploma Required
Contact: Strom Jobs