Independently perform a variety of aircraft modifications and maintenance functions such as removal and installations of airframes, landing gear, engine components, electrical components, and control systems to assure conformance to procedures, performances and test specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform required periodic maintenance and necessary servicing of all aircraft mechanical systems. Must demonstrate the ability to consistently perform assigned maintenance task within the quoted or standard CMP time.
- Provide work direction for assigned technicians. Promote high standards of quality through instruction and by example setting.
- Act on behalf of Mechanical Team Lead (MTL) in his/her absence and assume the duties and responsibilities of the MTL when assigned.
- Coordinate with the Inspection department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. Properly complete work order sign-offs, shift turnovers, and other paper work in a timely manner. Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- Follow standard operating procedures and JSAs when operating ground support equipment, such as power supply, hydraulic rigs, nitrogen filler carts, and oxygen service carts. Operate and supervise use of special support equipment used in removal and installations of major components.
- Coordinate movement of aircraft as required.
- Assist in training new employees concerning computerized maintenance program (CMP) maintenance manuals, SRMs illustrated parts catalog (IPC) usage, flight test installations, and all maintenance of major components.
- Coordinate with other departments to arrange for the overhaul or repair of customer property as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and 2 years of aviation maintenance experience, or 4 years of aviation maintenance experience to include 2 years of experience working on mid/large-size aircraft required.
This facility designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
This facility's #1 core value is INTEGRITY. They are looking for a person who has integrity, has a good attitude, and is looking for a long term opportunity to grow with the largest corporate aircraft manufacturer in the world.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs