- Performs a variety of mechanical duties on various aircraft models involving diagnosis of malfunctions and required disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, reassembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems to prepare aircraft for flight and delivery to customer.
- Performs turbine engine troubleshooting, inspection, repair and engine run-ups.
- Performs installation of service bulletins and kits on airframes and engines.
- Requires knowledge of 100 hour, annual and progressive inspection procedures set forth in FAR 43.
- Uses equipment such as tensiometers, micrometers, pressure gauges, dial gauges, vacuum gauges, timing lights, and a variety of hand tools to repair or modify systems or assemblies.
- Responsible only for own work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Current A&P License
- 3-5 year related experience
- King Air experience is a plus
Our client forms part of a global network of company-owned facilities that are well-known around the world for providing customers with factory-direct solutions and round-the-clock AOG support. With their team of dedicated technicians, they service Citation, King Air and Hawker aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs