Our client is seeking an Aviation Structures Technicians with 5+ years experience on helicopters for long term assignments.
1.Set up and operate fabricating machines such as shears, breaks, presses, forming rolls and routers, to cut, bend, block and form or straighten materials.
2. Clean up work area at the end of shift.
3. Inspect assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, scales, dial indicators, gauges and micrometers.
5. Lay out and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, using scribes, dividers, squares and rulers, applying knowledge of the shop mathematics and layout techniques to develop and trace patterns of product or parts using templates.
6. Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
7. Work in the SAP computer system regarding sign offs and logging time on jobs.