Previous MRO experience REQUIRED PER CLIENT
Need Composite Repair Experience not Manufacturing Experience
SUMMARY: Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
Key Buzzwords for Resumes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
• Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
• The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate to high.
• May occasionally work near moving mechanical parts in high, precarious places and may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
• This position requires use of a respirator.